Tuesday 12 July 2016

International Design Team Introduction - Day Two

Today I am delighted to introduce you to the first member of our new International Design Team the fabulous Ksenija.



Hello! My name is Ksenija Rizova, a.k.a. Sweet Kobylkin in Blog Land. I am a Latvian girl living in Moscow, Russia, for the past 12 years. I’ve been artistic since childhood, drawing and painting all the time. But studied Economics and Business in Stockholm, Sweden, and pursued my business career in Consulting and Commercial Banking with multinational companies.
In 2012, I came across some simple card-making tutorials in Internet and fell in love with a new hobby. I’ve tried different styles and techniques until I reached understanding, that Clean and Simple was my natural style despite the supplies I used. I’ve started actively blogging in 2014 and joined Sovushka Slavia DT, one of the leading teams in the Russian writing blogosphere, the same year. Since the beginning of 2015 I took a role of the Lead of Clean and Simple DT at Sovushka Slavia. I see my mission in channeling the knowledge about the card-making from the international community to the Russian blogosphere and introducing new techniques and materials through my blog and teaching offline card-making classes in Moscow.
I am very excited to join IndigoBlu Design Team with truly talented artists from all over the world. I really look forward to being IndigoBlu envoy in Russia and other Former USSR countries for the coming year and presenting amazing new stamps and mediums to the Russian speaking blogosphere .
Ksenija’s blog is http://sweetkobylkin.blogspot.com

6 comments:

  1. Welcome Ksenija, looking forward to seeing your creations for IndigoBlu xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome - can't wait to see what you make xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, so pleased that you are continuing to be a part of the International team Ksenija. I absolutely love what you do and look forward to another year of enjoying seeing your creations xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on another year Ksenija, can't wait to see more of your makes for Indigoblu. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on another year Ksenija, can't wait to see more of your makes for Indigoblu. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I look forward to seeing your CAS designs, Ksenija! Congrats and I can't wait to work alongside of you. <3

    ReplyDelete