Wednesday 13 July 2016

International Design Team Introductions - Day Three

Today I am delighted to continue to introduce you to our new International Design Team to the wonderful Cheremane.




My name is Cheremane Smith, I live on the beautiful coast of North Wales in the UK . I have been crafting every since I was little but really got totally hooked after having a serious illness. I just adore stamps, paint & inks and most of all getting messy, turning a blank piece of card into a little piece of art is such a rewarding feeling.
I really am just so lucky as I've been part of the IndigoBlu family for 2 years now, I love going out demonstrating with such amazing products. I also do regular workshops around the country sharing my love and passion for IndigoBlu products. 
For the last 12 months I have also  been part of the super talented IndigoBlu Challenge Team which was such an honour to be part of. 
To be asked to join the International DT is a mega honour, I'm so excited to be part of the uber talented team from around the world and can't wait to share my creations using these amazing products.

8 comments:

  1. Bella, I am so happy about you, and honoured to be on the same IB challenge DT :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic news Cheremane - I'm thrilled to bits for you. Can't wait to see your creations in the coming months xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww hugs Jenny Thank you so so much. You really are such an inspiration xxx

      Delete
  3. brilliant Cheremane - so very pleased for you x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats lovely, and thank you for being such a fab part of the challenge team too. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats lovely, and thank you for being such a fab part of the challenge team too. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is amazing news, so happy for you! I look forward to working with you! <3

    ReplyDelete