Thursday 11 August 2016

One card - so many techniques with Emmy

Hello everyone!

Emmy here today with my very first post as International Design Team Member. This month is all about Jewel the Magical Unicorn and of course he is at the center of my creation too. 
As the title of this blog post suggested, I used many different techniques creating this card.

For the first layer I used silver glittery cardstock. The second layer is made with a mixture of Super This Slap It On medium with Silver Luscious Pigment Powder and I used the IndigoBlu Stencil - Vintage Frame (6"x 6") to create the pattern.



Once the medium has dried, I smudged Pink Luscious Pigment Powder on top of it using my fingers. The colour of this pigment is so intense that you need just a little bit to give a colour to a white cardstock.


Then I stamped the unicorn with FlitterGlu on a white cradstock and used Megaflake Royal Peacock


To give extra sparkle to my unicorn I applied some of the Super This Slap It On medium on the image and covered it with Unicorn Sparkles - Magical glitter




Products used:


I hope you enjoyed today's post! Come back soon to see more inspirational projects from our design team!

Emmy

3 comments:

  1. Very luscious and lovely, so sparkly and magical!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so gorgeous and so sparkling! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful mix of such stunning shimmery products! Really striking, wish I could see the sparkle in person. :)

    ReplyDelete