Wednesday 13 December 2017

Bee Happy


Hello Cheremane here with you today. I have used the fabulous new Collectors edition stamps which were released on Hochanda on the weekend with Kay, there is now also a storage box for the Collector edtion stamps so you can keep all 12 stamps in one place. My Collector edition stamps never leave my desk,

Firstly I stamped the two small bee's with Versafine black ink onto a 6x6 card blank. Then added a black mat into the middle.

I mixed some Gold Luscious powder with water to colour my Bumble Bee's. 

Luscious powders do really add a wow to your project. I also added a white layer and then stamped Happy from Aloysius into the middle with versafine black.

I stamped out the large Bee with versafine and heat embossed it with fine clear embossing powder before colouring with Gold Luscious and Porcelin Luscious for the wings before placing in the middle above the Happy to make Bee Happy. 

Thank you for dropping by today, be sure to pop back to the Blog soon for lots more inspiration from the team.
Crafty Hugs
Cheremane x

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful in its simplicity.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these cute bees Cheremane and the repeat stamping on the background, then the bigger one in the centre is so sweet and pretty, and the gold luscious powder used for watercolouring has worked beautifully. x

    ReplyDelete